Journalists (6-12 months, toronto)
Journalists create content weekly for our blog weekly and have the opportunity to write for our semi-annual magazine as well. We are looking for candidates who understand our vision, are passionate about our mission and want to bring attention to how photography can be used to inspire and motivate others, create change and ignite action. The ideal candidate for this position:
- Be able to follow a strict schedule.
- Submit at least 2 articles/week.
- Be a self-starter who is self-motivated to do great work.
- Be detail-oriented and reliable.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a writing sample, cover and letter and resume to: info[at]photographerswithoutborders.org