Dates: July 19th to August 3rd
Project Length: Two Weeks
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
Project ID: 1702
ABOUT THE CHARITY
Established in 2015, this NGO’s mission is to empower students in developing countries by using a three-pronged approach that focuses on: increased access to education, creating academic partnerships and curriculum development between both local and international schools and their respective communities, as well as helping to provide sustainable and adequate nutrition for their partnered beneficiaries based on Community Supported Agriculture.
Working at three different project sites and partnered schools in the region, this Project will involve documenting the difficulties students face in accessing education as well as documenting the Organization as they monitor and evaluate their work in the field (both within the school as well as the community).
• Experience in photo-documentary or photojournalism
• Good level of physical fitness as there will be periods of long walking
• Respect to cultural sensitivity as you will be working with vulnerable people on sensitive topics
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adaptable to new and different situations, flexible and patient
• Experience in overseas development
• Experience travelling abroad in developing nations
PROGRAM FEE $ 1,680.00