Fundraising Coordinator (6-12 months, Toronto)
Fundraising Coordinator is someone who enjoys building relationships and finding mutual benefits between PWB and other organizations, companies, and individuals. The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be successful at creating and submitting excellent grant proposals.
- Enjoys and excels at finding partners that would benefit from what we do.
- Is great at building partnerships with new people.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.