GRAPHIC DESIGNER (6-12 MONTHS, TORONTO)
The Graphic Design Intern is someone who knows about branding, can embody our brand and make it come alive by creating various visual materials. The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing, our brand our goals and our target market.
- Responsible for designing and producing weekly brand-aligned content that is used on our website, web series, magazine, and social media.
- You have design experience and a creative portfolio.
- Be able to manage tasks and stay organized.
- Be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a writing sample, cover and letter and resume to: info[at]photographerswithoutborders.org