PR AND COMMUNITY MANAGER (TORONTO, 6-12 MONTHS)
The PR and Community Manager we are looking for will help us with PR, press releases, relationship management and keeping our Photographer and NGO alumni updated. We are looking for candidates who understand our vision, are passionate about our mission and want to bring attention to how photography can be used to inspire and motivate others, create change and ignite action.The ideal candidate for this position:
- You are self-started and self-motivated to do great work.
- You are detail-oriented and reliable.
- MUST have a minimum of one year of writing experience
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- MUST be able to attend weekly meetings, Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the CSI annex in Toronto
- This is a work from home volunteer position, other then the Wednesday evenings
- We have great incentives for all our interns: internal workshops, certificates, potential travel/trips for a project or workshop
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a writing sample, cover letter and resume to info[at]photographerswithoutborders.org