Public RELATIONS INTERN (6-12 months, Toronto)
The Public Relations (PR) Intern is someone who enjoys networking and marketing, understands branding and understands the importance of engaging our work with the public. The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Enjoy networking and are good at organizing and managing relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing, our brand our goals and our target market.
- Have experience drafting and disseminating press releases and have an existing network of connections with media, blogs, etc.
- You have experience in PR, negotiating, and public speaking.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: email@example.com