Location: Yungas, Bolivia
Dates: 2 weeks, March-April 2014
Application Deadline: January 1, 2014
ABOUT THE CHARITY
This is a unique experience to work in jungle of Bolivia. Our client is an animal refuge and eco-tourism resort that seeks to assist and protect animals in need and educate visitors about the conservation of Bolivia’s exotic wild-life. Their mission to guarantee the wellbeing of the animals in a natural environment that allows the development of their physiological and physical capabilities.
The organization is growing quickly and in order to meet their growing needs requires appropriate marketing and fundraising materials. Your goal as photographer is to capture the animals and the eco-resort, which will be used for marketing and educational purposes.
- Experience in photo-documentary or photojournalism
- Committed to respecting and promoting human rights
- Be culturally sensitivity
- Some knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in overseas development in the global south