6-12 months, Toronto
The Event Coordinator is someone who will put their skills to work and help us cultivate our own PWB community through events. In this role, you be responsible for organizing events such as our annual submission for CONTACT (North America's largest photography festival), alongside other exhibition and photography/video-related events and expositions. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people and is dedicated, committed, and responsible.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate a passion for travel, international development, photography.
- Experience in event coordination and communications.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org