Our journalists create content weekly for our blog and have the opportunity to write for our quarterly magazine as well. We are looking for candidates who understand our vision, are passionate about our mission and want to bring attention to how photography can be used to inspire and motivate others, create change and ignite action. The ideal candidate for this position:
- You are a self-starter and self-motivated to produce high quality content.
- You are detail-oriented and reliable.
- MUST have a minimum of one year of writing experience.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Can follow a strict schedule AND must submit at least 1-2 articles/week.
- MUST be able to attend weekly meetings, Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the annex in Toronto.
This is a work from home volunteer position, other then the Wednesday evenings at CSI Regent Park
Please note, this is a non-paid internship as we are a volunteer-run organization. Internships are hands-on, educational, and are best suited to applicants who are ambitious in their goals.