6-12 months, Toronto
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is someone who has experience in managing people and knows how to make a fantastic team thrive. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people with demonstrable success managing teams.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a cover letter, at least three references and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org