6-12 months, Toronto
The Community Manager is someone who will put their skills to work and help us cultivate our own PWB community. In this role, you will also be our point of contact for media and will facilitate relationships with media, sponsors and other important stakeholders to get the word out about PWB and our partners through storytelling. In this role, you will also be responsible for organizing events such as our annual submission for CONTACT (North America's largest photography festival), alongside other exhibition and photography/video-related events and expositions. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people and is dedicated, committed, and responsible.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate a passion for travel, international development, photography.
- Event Coordination experience
- Experience in communications/public relations.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org