6-12 months, Toronto
The Event Coordinator is someone who is able to coordinate awesome events on very limited budgets! Every year we do at least two Exhibits, one Fundraiser, and one big launch for our PWB TV Season and Magazines! Put your skills to work and help us cultivate our own PWB community. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and passion for travel, photography and event coordination.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Modest honorarium offered.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org