(6-12 MONTHS, TORONTO)
The Workshop Coordinator is someone who enjoys coordinating, multitasking, customer service, and has a passion for the work we do. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and passion for travel and photography.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Modest honorarium offered.
Interested applicants, please submit your COVER LETTER and RESUME to: email@example.com