(6-12 MONTHS, TORONTO)
Workshop Coordinator (12 months, Toronto )
The perfect PWB School Workshop Coordinator is someone who has a passion for sustainable development, education, photography, and has a background in project management and sales. PWB School is the name of our workshop series available publicly and privately.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate workshops - public
- Coordinate and sell workshops - private
- Enjoy working with people
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task
- Demonstrate an understanding of and passion for global issues
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
College credit offered
Job Type: Internship
Interested applicants, please submit your COVER LETTER and RESUME to: email@example.com