Dates: Any time – except the months of November to March (rainy season)
Project Length: 14 days
Application Deadline: OPEN
Project ID: 1804
ABOUT THE PARTNER PROJECT
This non-governmental organization was founded in response to the negative consequences of alcohol consumption, tobacco smoking, and abuse of drugs in local communities – particularly among youth. The NGO aims to reduce the harm from tobacco smoking, alcohol use and other drugs of abuse for sustainable development.
The volunteer will visit several project sites to capture the NGO’s activities that are designed to benefit all people with an emphasis on vulnerable populations of youth, women and children. The images will be used to update NGO’s social media, as well as their website and promotional materials.
- Proficient in photography/videography
- Willingness to immerse in local cultures
- Understanding and appreciation for different cultures and ways of life
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Open to new experiences
- Experience in overseas development
- Experience traveling abroad in developing nations
$ 2,010 USD
Click here to learn about what program fees cover.