PWB PROGRAM assistant
6-12 months, Toronto
The PWB Program Assistant is an important role at PWB. This is an administrative and communications role, assisting the PWB Program Manager to manage and grow our flagship PWB Program. You must have a passion for the work we do and must thrive in a flexible, authentic, warm, and autonomy/mastery/purpose-oriented work environment. This is an internship position requiring 10-20 hours/week for a minimum of 6 months.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Have some experience in project management.
- Customer service experience an asset.
- Knowledge of DaPulse, Mailchimp, DropBox and/or other project/asset management tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently without direction.
- Be very self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Interviewing photographer/videographer candidates
- Interviewing grassroots NGO/social enterprise candidates
- Maintaining regular communications with our membership of over 800 photographers/videographers
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of 80-100 (or more) projects annually
- Assisting with asset management.
- Assisting with impact analysis.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a cover letter and resume to: info at photographerswithoutborders.org