PWB PROGRAM COORDINATOR
12 months, Toronto
The PWB Program Coordinator (PC) is someone who is passionate about being in a place where travel, volunteering, photography and social/environmental change all intersect. You have a project management background and are extremely organized and customer service-oriented. Speaking more than one language is also an asset. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Oversee coordination of projects, procure projects, and organize projects.
- Have a post-secondary degree or completing a post-secondary degree in international development, customer service, project management, or a related field
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be able to answer emails in 24 hours and be customer service-oriented.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- This internship may be used towards a school credit.
- A contingency honorarium is offered for this position.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a cover letter, at least three references and resume to: email@example.com