PWB PROGRAM MANAGER
12 months, Toronto
The PWB Program Manager is a valued position at PWB and requires a good deal of experience in Project Management and Team Management. Your skills must include impeccable organization, experience coordinating various logistics, customer service, a knowledge of international development terms/problems/solutions, and you must be familiar with anti-oppression and intersectional frameworks. Above all, you must have a passion for the work we do and must be open to a flexible, authentic, warm, and autonomy/mastery/purpose-oriented work environment. This is a paid part-time position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Have a post-secondary degree as well as 3-5 years of experience in Project and Team Management.
- At least 1-3 years of Business Development, Financial Management and Customer Service experience in any capacity.
- Knowledge of DaPulse, Mailchimp, DropBox and/or other project/asset management tools.
- Be an experienced traveller with International Development experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently without direction.
- Be very self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate a team.
- Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Interviewing photographer/videographer candidates
- Interviewing grassroots NGO/social enterprise candidates
- Maintaining regular communications with our membership of over 800 photographers/videographers
- Managing a portfolio of 80-100 (or more) projects annually
- Managing a team of Program Coordinators (5 or more)
- Training and hiring new Program Coordinators as needed
- Invoicing and financial management.
- Management of people
- Asset management
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with a cover letter, at least three references and resume to: email@example.com