PWB TV PRODUCER
12 MONTHS, TORONTO
The PWB TV Producer is someone who is responsible for cultivating our video audiences and finding funding to produce our annual PWB TV Web Series.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in film production.
- Demonstrated experience with submitting work to film festivals and awards.
- Enjoy working with people and is dedicated, committed, and responsible.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate a passion for film, travel, international development, photography.
- Experience in using social media platforms, especially YouTube and Vimeo and can commit to maintaining these channels.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org