Country: Republic of Macedonia
Location: Skoje, Republic of Macedonia
Dates: March/April 2018
Project Length: 14 days
Application Deadline: OPEN
Project ID: 1808
ABOUT THE PARTNER PROJECT
This non-governmental local organization (NGO) works on improvement of human rights of all in the field of sexual and reproductive health, based on the principle of social justice and gender equality. The NGO envisions free and justice society free of discrimination, in which sexual and reproductive rights are guaranteed for everyone and where the right to choose is respected.
The volunteer will spend time with the NGO staff members and volunteers to capture the organization’s outreach work and its services. The main focus of the project will be to help the organization create photo content for their web and social media platforms, in order to increase empathy of the communities this organization serves, as well as health professionals and medical students.
- Proficient in photography/videography
- Willingness to immerse in local cultures
- Understanding and appreciation for different cultures and ways of life
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Open to new experiences
- Experience in overseas development
- Understanding of privacy issues, as not everything can be photographed in local communities
$ 1, 650 USD
Click here to learn about what program fees cover.