Social media COORDINATOR
6-12 months, Toronto
The Social Media Coordinator is someone who is responsible for creating advanced posts according to our voice on our social media channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy working with people and is dedicated, committed, and responsible.
- Responsible for working independently and staying organized and on-task.
- Demonstrate a passion for travel, international development, photography.
- Experience in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and an understanding of PWB's platform and voice.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be able to multitask and manage tasks efficiently.
- Be able to dedicate 10-20 hours per week.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants, please e-mail us with your cover and letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org