Dates: September 22 – mid October
Project Length: Two Weeks
Application Deadline: Open
Project ID: 1717v
ABOUT THE PROJECT PARTNER
Established in 2013, this Organization works to enhance the psychological and emotional well-being of Hanoian communities. They do so do by providing individual and family counseling services, life skills trainings, enrichment workshops and a host of community involvement opportunities.
The focus will be documenting this Organization’s work as they provide learning and development activities for people of all ages and social backgrounds; their aim is to build people up at a micro-level – which is something they achieve through engaging the whole community. In addition to their psychotherapeutic training program they also provide support services to those in the community experiencing emotional challenges. At 3 various Project sites you will capture delivery of their programs, services, and training workshops
- Female applicants only as per the request of the NGO
- Proficient in videography
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Comfortable riding on the back of a motorbike
- Adaptable to new and different situations, flexible and patient
- Experience in overseas development
- Experience travelling abroad in developing nations
Click here to learn about what program fees cover.