To help you prepare for your upcoming workshop with PWB, please follow the following steps 1-4 (you may skip the videos if they are not applicable to you, but they might be a good refresher anyway). Our goal is to get everyone on the same page technically so that we can dive right into storytelling and picture-taking when we get to our destination. This workshop is designed to help you improve on portrait, landscape and storytelling skills specifically.
- Read through the PWB Packing List and make sure you have everything!
- Read through PWB's Code of Ethics.
- Check out our recommended PWB Packing List for a list of essential items.
- Get your mandatory travel insurance! We recommend World Nomads. Click on the link below to get a discount on World Nomads travel insurance:
6. In case you're new to photography, your camera, or manual settings on your DSLR/mirrorless (both are great) camera, please watch the following videos to prepare yourself: